These muffins are named after my son's extreme love for them. They are really quite healthy Enjoy.
4 mashed ripe bananas
1 cup whole wheat flour
1/8 cup wheat bran or wheat germ
1/8 cup hulled flax seed (you can just leave this out if you don't have any and use wheat germ/bran instead)
1/2 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp sea salt
2 tsp cinnamon
1/2 tsp nutmeg
1 tsp vanilla
1/4 cup agave nectar or raw honey
1/4 safflower oil
1/2 cup pumpkin puree (not pumpkin pie filling!)
1/4 cup unsweetened applesauce
1. Pre-heat oven to 350. Prepare 12 muffin tins either with cooking spray or line with paper.
2. Combine all dry ingredients in one bowl.
3. Combine all wet ingredients in another bowl.
4. Mix all ingredients together.
5. Pour into muffin tins and bake for about 30 minutes (mine work out perfect in 28 minutes).